Hope everyone is having a meaningful Ramadhan. If you’re bored, or are not sure of what to do, here are some video suggestions:
1. Ramadan Gems by Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril: these are short and sweet reminders from last year’s Ramadhan
2. Qur’an Weekly’s Qur’anic Gems by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan: short reminders as well for this year’s Ramadhan
3. The Comprehensive Fiqh of Fasting by Shaykh Ahmad Musa Jibril: the Shaykh’s project this year, he’s teaching the book Zaad Al-Mustaqni
4. How Do I Excel? Let Me Tell by Ustadh Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari: a lecture on how to gear up for and make the most out of Ramadhan
5. Getting to Know the Companions by Mufti Menk: his Ramadhan project this year in Malaysia
6. Pearls of Peace by Mufti Menk: last year’s Ramadhan project
These are just some of the MANY videos out there you can watch. You don’t necessarily have to watch things pertaining to Ramadhan itself, but if you want sort of a “structured” ramadhan video watching plan, you may watch the videos mentioned above inshaa’Allah.
Here’s the link to a simple poster that lists the places and times du’a is most likely to be accepted, with the supporting saheeh hadith and source, if you wanna make your du’a this Ramadhan extra special 🙂 Feel free to print it out and share with friends.