These are not for the faint-hearted. i.e., if you don’t like chocolate or you refuse to indulge once in a while, back away.
The cake itself is super moist, chocolatey, not too sweet..oh and it’s stuffed with a ferrero rocher 😛
Here’s how to make it:
Makes 12 cupcakes
For the frosting
125g cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup nutella
1 1/2 cups icing sugar
1. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar using a spoon. There’s no need for beaters. Add eggs and vanilla.
2. Add the dry ingredients and the buttermilk, and mix till smooth.
3. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of batter into 12 cupcake liners, place a frozen ferrero rocher in the centre and push down lightly. Cover with remaining batter.
4. Bake at 175 degrees C for 15 min.
5. For the frosting, beat the ingredients and place in the fridge to chill. Then frost as you desire.